| 0 comments ]

Lindsay Lohan


Lindsay Lohan's luck seems to be improving.Elle magazine isn't holding the starlet responsible for the $500,000 worth of Dior jewelry that went missing during a June 6 photo shoot in London.Said the fashion glossy's spokesperson: "Elle has no reason to believe that Lindsay Lohan was in any way responsible and has no further comment to make."

The starlet herself is irate at having been blamed for the heist."Lindsay thinks it's a ridiculous story and is happy that Elle is standing behind her," says a pal, "but she's really sick of getting blamed for everything bad that happens." MICHELLE'S BIG BRAKE.Michelle Pfeiffer was so busy doing other things that she didn't even realize her career was on hiatus.

"When I was out of the limelight, there was a lot going on in my private life," the actress told us at the Cinema Society and Noilly Prat screening of "Chéri." "We made a huge family relocation, and that was pretty consuming. I didn't realize how many years were going by. When it got to be four years for me, I started to think, ‘Well, maybe it's time for me to get back to work.'"

0 comments

Post a Comment